THE WEBSTER ARBORETUM
ON-LINE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
- This event is open to everyone. All pictures must be taken on the Webster Arboretum grounds. Planting
beds may be entered, but please respect the grounds, plants, and animals.
- Register and submit photos online: www.websterarboretum.org
Formats accepted: jpg, tiff & png
Size limit: 4mb max
- Three photos can be entered per month by the 5th of each month.
- Viewers can vote for their favorite photo by the 30th of each month. Each month’s winner will be
featured on-line. The name of each winner will be entered in an end-of-year raffle. Prize(s) to be
determined by the Webster Arboretum Association, Inc. board members.
- For the yearly fund raising event, photos may be selected by the Webster Arboretum Association's board
members from all entries, including the popular-vote winners, for display and recognition.
Photographers will be contacted if their work is chosen.
- Implied Consent:
- Submission of photographs constitutes consent to allow the Webster Arboretum Association, Inc. and/or
the Town of Webster to publish the photographs on our website(s) and/or any future Webster Arboretum
promotional material. Credit will be given to each photographer for any publication of work.
Photographers retain copyrights to all submitted work.
- The Webster Arboretum is a public park. The Webster Arboretum Association, Inc. recognizes that
submitted photographs may contain images of people enjoying the park who may not have given their
written or expressed consent to be photographed. Photographers are asked to seek consent from people
in the park whose visage is recognizable and who are unknown to them, or limit their photography to
family, friends and/or the natural surroundings.
- Organizers reserve the right to refuse photographs deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- Questions: Please contact Webster Parks and Recreation at 872-7103